The La Ultra is unique because it brings together a variety of passionate individuals from India and abroad with one common objective – to deliver a safe and unforgettable experience for the runners at the La Ultra. As you can imagine, there is a wide variety of tasks that go into making this event. Volunteers form a big part of the La Ultra and we are grateful for all those who support us.
Volunteers who assist during the event in Leh-Ladakh would be required to meet their expenses. This includes travel to Leh and boarding and lodging during the acclimatisation period. More details will be made available as we approach the event. Interested individuals are requested to register with us after carefully reviewing all the information provided in this section.
Above all, we invite individuals who can give us the necessary time and effort to contribute with passion. We seek the support of volunteers in many areas; but here are some areas with volunteering opportunities:
- Crew – Personal Crew and Core Teams
- Medical Teams – Qualified Doctors, nurses and physiotherapists
- Photographers – Still and Video photographers to cover the event
- Content and Communication – Volunteers who can contribute content for our web site, help with variety of documentation, kits and communication material
- Designers – To assist with web site, merchandise and other material
- Marketing – To assist with marketing, promotional campaigns, reach out to partners
We have also provided additional information on the Role of a Volunteer.