Wynberg-Allen Half Marathon (WAHM) is a joint initiative between the organizers of La Ultra – The High & Garhwal Runs along with Wynberg-Allen School, with a three fold objective:
- Current students: Create a platform for current students of Wynberg-Allen School and other schools of the region (Mussoorie and Dehradun) to showcase their talent in middle and long distance running by competing with runners from around the country. It is envisioned that Wynberg-Allen Half Marathon will spearhead the school running movement across the country.
- Ex-students: Re-introduce ex-students of Wynberg-Allen School and other schools of the region (Mussoorie & Dehradun) to the biggest learning the school had given them, running. In today’s world, physical inactivity is the biggest reason for most causes of early deaths. It is important to stay active.
- Others: Here is your opportunity to be part of an institution with such rich heritage dating back to 1888? You too will get a chance to be introduced to the pleasures of running in the hills and carrying on running for life.
In 2012 we (La Ultra – The High organisers) brought you the Mussoorie Half marathon that was loved by running enthusiasts from all over India and many school students from Mussoorie and Delhi who got introduced to running half marathons (21 kms). We now bring you the Wynberg-Allen Half Marathon with a brand new route that will cool you in the summer heat of June.
- Half Marathon – 21.1 Kms – Ex Students & Open category (Individual)
- 10 Km Run – Open, Ex students (Individual) & School TEAM
- 5 Km Run – Open (Individual).
Race Photos – 1st edition
2nd edition of Wynberg Allen Half Marathon (2017) will be held on 6th June 2017. Registrations are now open. CLICK HERE to REGISTER. Entries will close on 20th May 2017.
Check the Gallery section on the website for pictures from the 1st edition.
Cancellation – Entries open today (29th April) and are open till 20th May 2017. Be sure of your attendance before signing up online. Once registered, no refunds will be made.
Updated rules & regulations for the 2nd edition of WAHM will be announced along with registration information.